Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ireland

I am sitting here in a Galway hostel, being anti social and writing this. To be fair to myself...nevermind nope I just suck. By the time I finish this I will be done eating and off the computer and I'll have no excuse. Well anyway, Ireland has been for the most part more relaxing than Spain. Though cold, not very cold but after living in sweat kingdom, it is very cold. I've had two tours (by relatives) or Northern Ireland cities and I really enjoyed them, though I now have a completely different perspective of the how bad things were, how much better they have got but also how much separation there still is.
Been travelin alot on bus and train and since I left Spain without my Ipod and my concentration time while reading is about 2 minutes, 5 if it is an interesting part of the book, I have been doing alot of thinking. Thinking about...whether or not I want school to be in my future, thinking about girls, thinking about how cold I am, thinking about how awesome and cold this winter is going to be (I am cold right now), thinking about thinking, thinking about writing a book, though the more I think about it the more I think it is a ridiculous Idea, thinking about how I really want to go running, thinking about how I want to go biking, thinking about how I want to get a touring bike and go off for a few months next summer, thinking about how this would strongly conflict with plans to become a famous ultrarunner, thinking how awesome it would be to be a pro ultrarunner, thinking about how amazing real Cadbury's chocolate is, and finally thinking about how cool Ireland is. Well, I am done eating. Now its time to be a big boy and find some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment