Saturday, July 24, 2010

40x20

It is amazing how a good run can change everything. Went on a run yesterday on the beach, over a rocky hill, then through some farm land and it was excellent. I really haven't been running too much and apparently i really really miss it. During the run I decided at least needed to make a goal and have something to work for. I decided to go big so with you as my witness, I am going to attempt to run the entirety of the Arizona trail in the Fall of 2011. It is 800 miles and I would like to do it in around 20 days which would mean averaging 40 miles a day. This is a huuuge goal, but people run the appalachian triail (more than 2000 miles averaging more than 40 alll the time. and by all the time i mean very seldom) And I think I can do it. And if i do I'll be able to enter into the hardrock 100 trail race for the next year which is apparently a life goal of mine. Ready go.

No comments:

Post a Comment